5/15/09

break me once and i'll break you twice.

how did i get here?

how did it end here?

how do i know you?


as i start my year to something nearly white

you were there

bright

shining

tempting

offering something sweet

sweeter than honey

you take me to the highest clouds

spoiled me with your words

embrace me with your passion


for a moment there

i thought you're my completion

for a moment there

i'd give my world to you


once again

i was never meant to be number 1

never meant to be yours

hopes and dreams

thats as far as we can go


you

you

you

cant even find a word to describe

you

are out of my mind

what you did

was out of my mind

how could you?

losing your mind


regrets hate and tears

no no

im too strong too proud

yes yes

i'm rising and i'm shining

brighter than you


No comments: