5/1/12

MAYDAY

I'm in so much pain. Major pain :___________(


Just got back from the dentist.
She have to cut a piece of my gum so that my tooth could grow up. At first I have no worries, at all. The dentist told me that she's going to put me under (or maybe my mouth under) anesthesia so I couldn't feel a thing. I had appendix surgery 2 years ago and anesthesia is the best thing in surgery. I loved it. They put you to sleep in so much peace its like all of your burden has been taking off of your shoulder.


So I thought, well there's nothing to worry about, I won't feel a thing because my mouth is going to be asleep, right? I was wrong.


The first 5-10 minutes, I was uncomfortable because the taste of the drug was bitter but that is all. The dentist was poking my gum and asked if I could feel that, well I couldn't feel a thing. Not long after that she told me to rinse my mouth. I was horrified seeing the amount of blood I was spitting.


Back to the surgery. There was a lot of rinse and spit. And every time I spit, I saw a pile of blood coming out of my mouth and it scares the hell out of me. I began to feel all of the poking, cutting and pulling and somehow the anesthesia no longer work. My tongue is numb and sore at the same time, I can feel the warmth of blood flowing and filling my mouth. Yuck. I started crying.


The dentist gave my gum another anesthetic shot. It was painfuuuuuuuuul! I tried not to scream but its hard, I squeezed my jeans to hold back all the pain but IT IS TOO HARD.


Blood still flowing, I was shaking and crying nonstop. After 1 1/2 hour, finally the surgery's done. I had to bit this cotton with medicine on it for the next 2 hours. Thirsty as hell but I'm not allowed to drink yet.
This is excruciating. I'd rather have a broken heart than a toothache.


Okay, I'm going to take a nap now. Hopefully I no longer feel any pain when I wake up.
Bye now.

No comments: