7/26/12

The Archer


"# are often uncertain about what path they want to take, generally because they have so many interests."

I'm not really into horoscope but I do enjoy reading them and sometimes most of them fits perfectly with my personality.. So yeah.

But this particular fact, this is what I've been feeling.
I have so many interest, like I want to do this, I want to do that, I want to be this or that and I am able to do those things but never 100% in each of my interest. Get it?
I can't focus on one thing, my mind is divided into several different stuff that I want to be, that I enjoy doing.
And it became something dangerous you know, it is not good to not able to focus on one thing.

I want and I NEED to pick one of all interest and put my heart and soul 100% into it.
The question is, which one?

1 comment:

indianaasha said...

pilah pilah yuk mari kayak akyuuu diakata sudah "waktunya"........... :_)